Supply Teachers Wanted, St Neots.
Teach Agency is working with a number of Secondary Schools in and around St Neots, Cambridgeshire, providing support for daily planned and unplanned absence. We are looking for qualified teachers who are looking for a flexible and varied work schedule, with at least one day a week free to provide support to schools in the local area.
As a Supply Teacher you’ll be covering absence across a variety of subjects, working from a provided lesson plan to deliver subjects across KS3 and KS4. Arriving at schools for 8:30am, you’ll get to leave around 3:15pm and won’t have any additional workload to take home with you. You’ll also get a competitive daily rate and will be paid weekly for the work you complete. It’s a great option for ensuring that you maintain a healthy work/life balance and get to use your experience to support local schools.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach across a variety of subjects from provided lesson plans to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
- Flexible approach and the ability to reach local schools in a timely manner in the morning.
In exchange for this you’ll have a dedicated consultant 24/7 who will work to provide you with school days when you are free and who won’t disturb you when you’re not. You’ll also get the chance to network with local schools, develop new best practices to take with you and if you want to look at long-term or even take up a permanent role, we’ll be on hand to support your career.
If you’re interested and would like to start your career as a Supply Teacher then APPLY now. If you’d like to discuss this opportunity informally then contact Ross at Teach Agency.
|Job Category||Supply teaching|