Are you looking for a secondary supply teaching job in Huntingon, Cambridgeshire? Teach Agency are seeking experienced Secondary School Teachers to start asap.
Due to a very high demand for supply work we are looking to appoint a number of Secondary Teacher’s with Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 experience to cover short term staff absences for our client schools. These assignments can vary from day to day cover to longer term or can even lead onto permanent roles.
- Have QTS or equivalent.
- An outstanding practitioner with a good knowledge of Key stage 3 and 4 curriculum.
- Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour within the classroom.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Someone who is able to inspire children to give of their best.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for teachers to explore different year groups and to get yourself known within schools as well as offering flexibility.
If you are a teacher who is thinking about supply or an NQT looking for your first teaching job please get in touch with us to be considered for these roles or to discuss other current vacancies we have to offer.
|Job Category||Supply teaching|