Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher who is passionate about teaching and making a real difference to young lives?
Teach Agency are working with a number of Secondary Schools in and around the Huntingdon area of Cambridgeshire who are looking for teachers to start work as soon as possible.
This work can be anything from 1 day to 5 days a week and would suit qualified secondary teachers who are seeking flexible working or maybe seeking an income boost.
We are seeking to appoint a pool of secondary teachers across all subjects that are able to easily adapt as you maybe requited to cover up to 5 different subjects per day depending on the requirements of the school.
About the Schools
- A range of supportive and highly welcoming schools.
- Great resources and support structures.
- Strong team environments.
- Great transport links for both public transport and driving.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS Certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- MUST have a Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
If you are suitably qualified for the above role and are adaptable and resilient to undertake general supply work then please apply below and join our emerging supply pool of successful secondary teachers.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.