We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Geography Teacher to join our schools friendly Secondary School in Huntingdon. This position is to start immediately after February half-term on a long term basis.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Geography, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate the next generation of geographers with interactive and engaging lessons.
- Have a proven record of teaching Geography in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills and adhere to the school’s discipline systems.
- Be keen to be part of the wider school community, assisting in extra-curricular activities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
If you are an outstanding Geography Teacher who is committed to making a difference to a young persons life then please get in touch with us.
|Job Category||Geography, Humanities|