Teach Agency have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly qualified Geography Teacher to join our client’s friendly, forward thinking Secondary School in Huntingdon. This position is to start in January 2023 on a long term basis until the end of the 2022/23 academic year with the possibility of leading to a permanent role.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Geography, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate the next generation of geographers with interactive and engaging lessons.
- Have a proven record of teaching Geography in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills and adhere to the school’s discipline systems.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
If you are an outstanding Geography Teacher who is committed to making a difference to a young persons life then please get in touch with us by applying below and forwarding your current C.V.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.