Have you a recently graduated and gained your Qualified Teacher Status? Do you have classroom training or coaching experience?
Teach Agency are looking to appoint aspiring and passionate Graduate Cover Supervisors to deliver lessons to secondary aged pupils in the absence of their regular class teacher.
Graduate Cover Supervisor Responsibilities
- General classroom supervision ensuring pupils stay on task.
- Delivering pre-planned lessons in a professional manner.
- Supporting students of different abilities with their learning throughout the day.
- No planning of lessons and marking required.
- Have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Be a recent graduate.
- Have teaching, tutoring, instructing, coaching or training experience.
- Ideally have experience of supporting young people.
- Have an Enhanced DBS check on the Update Service or be willing to acquire one through us.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
We offer attractive rates of pay and have an ‘excellent refer a friend scheme’.
Teach Agency will carry out all pre-employment checks including Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduate teachers to gain more classroom experience in your induction year. If this is of interest please get in touch with us
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Teacher Agency.