Are you a passionate and ambitious individual that is about to graduate as a teacher or are looking to pursue a career path in education?
If so, Teach Agency are seeking to recruit a number of Early Career Teachers who have recently obtained or about to complete their QTS and looking to start the next phase of their teaching career. These roles are available throughout our client mainstream Primary Schools and Secondary Schools based in and around the Bedfordshire region.
Teach Agency can help get ECT’s the right opportunity in a setting that suits their circumstances and preferences. Being placed in a school on a supply basis offers ECT’s the advantage of trying schools out in their local area before committing to longer term and permanent roles in the future. Salary will be dependent on qualifications, training and experience.
Requirements for an Early Careers Teacher
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and either done your ECT years or looking to complete this.
- Have completed your Initial Teacher Training.
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of the National Curriculum for primary/secondary key stages.
- Have recent and relevant of teaching experience in a primary or secondary setting.
- Be able to identify and use effective techniques which will enable you to deliver engaging lessons.
- Have a genuine desire to become a member of a team of dedicated teaching and support staff.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with Primary, Secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
How to apply
If you are a highly motivated and passionate Early Career Teacher that is up for a challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we would love you to get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.