Humanities Teacher Wanted, History and Geography.
Teach Agency are supporting a GOOD school in Ely who are looking for a Humanities Teacher for History and Geography to KS4. This is a 60/40 split between History and Geography respectively and is a five day a week position. Starting in October, this is an ongoing Supply role to at least Spring half term and will include planning, preparation and marking.
- Recognised Teaching qualification, PGCE or equivalent teaching status.
- Experience of Teaching History and Geography to KS3 and KS4 in the UK.
- Good classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive learning experience.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to plan, prepare, mark and attend parent evenings if required.
This is a five day a week role with a GOOD school that has an 11-18 pupil population.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a DBS obtained through our clearance procedures.
- 2 satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please APPLY now. For more information or an informal discussion please contact Emma at Teach Agency.
|Job Category||Geography, History|