We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly qualified History Teacher to join our client’s friendly, forward thinking Secondary School in Huntingdon. This is a long term contract to start in September 2022 as maternity cover.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for History, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate the next generation of historians with interactive and engaging lessons.
- Have a proven record of teaching History in KS3 and KS4.
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills and adhere to the school’s discipline systems.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
If you are an outstanding History Teacher who is committed to making a difference to a young persons life then please get in touch with us. We will also welcome applications from Early Career Teachers who wish to gain valuable experience within a Secondary School setting.