A primary school within an easy commute of Biggleswade are seeking an experienced HLTA for maternity cover starting January 2020.
As a HLTA you will be required to teach classes on your own and allow teachers time to plan and mark. The ideal HLTA will have strong classroom management skills and be confident in your own ability to teach.
The school ethos is that all pupils leave inspired, with high aspirations preparing them for the next step in their education and beyond. The school offers a vibrant learning environment which allows children and staff to achieve their potential.
Essential for this role:
- Successful training of HLTA training with a minimum of 2 years teaching assistant experience in the last 5 years
- Nationally recognised Level 2 or above in English and maths
- Experience teaching to the KS1 curriculum (preferred)
- Able to support the classroom teacher, complimenting their role
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please apply now. If you would like more information or an informal chat please contact Leah at Teach Agency.