We are looking for a dynamic and highly qualified Humanities Teacher to join our client’s high performing , forward thinking Secondary School in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire on a fixed term contract. The ideal candidate should be available from March until the end of this academic year.
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Humanities subjects, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils.
- Have a proven record of teaching RE, History or Geography in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills ensuring pupils feel safe, secure, supported and valued.
If you are an outstanding classroom practitioner who is committed to going that extra mile to ensure that young person’s secondary school experience is enriched and encouraged please get in touch with us.