We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Humanities Teacher to join our client’s Secondary School based in Northamptonshire. This position is to start at the beginning of the new year in January on a long term basis with the possibility of leading to a permanent role.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a confident understanding of the curriculum for the Humanities subjects, and show a real passion for the subject.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate the next generation with interactive and engaging lessons.
- Have a proven record of teaching Humanities subjects in KS3 and KS4
- Carry out assessment programmes as agreed by the department and school.
- Have excellent classroom management skills and adhere to the school’s discipline systems.
- Be keen to be part of the wider school community, assisting in extra-curricular activities.
To be considered for the role of a Humanities Teacher you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have U.K classroom based experience in a secondary school.
- Hold a valid DBS or be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- Be entitled to work in the U.K.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are an outstanding Humanities Teacher who is committed to making a difference to a young persons life then please get in touch with us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.