Teach Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities for a long-term supply role in the Bedford area. This is a part-time (0.8) role at a GOOD school within an easy commute of Bedford. Starting in October this post will run to Christmas 2019 initially, although there is the potential for this to be extended into 2020. The timetable is set although there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of teaching Humanities to KS3 and KS4.
– Familiarity with the UK National Curriculum.
– Excellent classroom management, able to offer an exciting and engaging learning experience.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
– Able to plan, prepare and mark, plus attend meetings and parent evenings if required.
This is a GOOD school with a mixed pupil population of 11-18 year olds.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
– References will be requested as part of the registration process.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then APPLY now. For more information on this or our other roles then please contact one of our consultants at Teach Agency.