ICT and Computing Teachers Needed for PT post in Cambridge.
Teach Agency are working with a GOOD school near Cambridge to find two ICT and/or Computing Teachers for part time, 0.8 Supply roles from the end of September to the end of term in December. Working in a large department you will be responsible for teaching ICT and Computing to KS3 and KS4, planning and prep will be managed by the department but there may be some marking required.
There is the potential for one or both of these roles to be offered as a permanent post from January 2020.
- Recognised Teaching Status, PGCE or equivalent teaching status.
- At least one year’s UK teaching experience.
- Experience of Teaching ICT and/or Computing to KS3 and KS4 (KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement of the role).
- Good classroom management skills and an ability to create an inspiring and positive learning environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- Full work history with any gaps in employment annotated.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for these positions then APPLY now. For an informal discussion about these or any other positions please contact Teach Agency on 01223 654299.