ICT Teacher wanted for Over Subscribed Secondary school near to Bedford.
Teach Agency is working with an Ofsted GOOD school in Bedford, to find a qualified ICT Teacher able to teach KS3 and KS4. This is a temporary supply role starting after Feb half term and running to the end of the academic year. The school is a successful 11-19 mixed population school which is oversubscribed. This is a full-time temporary position which requires planning, marking and preparation.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
– Ability to teach ICT to KS3 and KS4.
– Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
– Able to plan, prepare and mark work, plus attend meetings and parent evenings where required.
You will be joining a strong department with excellent support, as a result the school is looking for applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as from experienced teachers. This position is to cover a gap in the department while the permanent teacher is working their notice period elsewhere.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
– References will be requested as part of the registration process.