Are you looking for a new teaching opportunity?
Do you have a passion for ICT and a sound knowledge of both the KS3 and KS4 curriculum?
Teach Agency are working closely with a secondary school located in Milton Keynes seeking a fully qualified ICT Teacher to work with both KS3 and KS4 students. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a secondary school and can bring an innovative approach to teaching ICT.
The school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The school’s vision is to create an environment which focuses on helping every student meet their potential to open up a lifetime of opportunities.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for both NQTs and fully qualified teachers. Full planning, preparation, delivery and marking is required and specific guidance will be provided by the Head of Department.
- Recognised teaching qualification i.e. PCGE or equivalent QTS
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT and the current curriculum
- Good classroom management and organisational skills
- Current DBS registered with the DBS update service or a current DBS through our clearance procedures
- Provide 2 professional references from the last 5 years including last educational placement