Are you looking for a new teaching opportunity?
Do you have a passion for ICT?
Do you have a sound knowledge of the current KS3 and KS4 curriculum?
An Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ secondary school located in Bedford are seeking a fully qualified ICT Teacher to work with both KS3 and KS4 students. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a secondary school and can bring an innovative approach to teaching.
The school’s vision is to create an environment which focuses on helping every student meet their potential to open up a lifetime of opportunities.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for both NQTs and fully qualified teachers. Full planning, preparation, delivery and marking is required and specific guidance will be provided by the Head of Department.
- Recognised teaching qualification i.e. PCGE or equivalent QTS
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT and the current curriculum
- Good classroom management and organisational skills
- Current DBS registered with the DBS update service or a current DBS through our clearance procedures
- Provide 2 professional references from the last 5 years including last educational placement