We are currently looking to appoint a Primary School Teacher for our client Primary School based in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire on a permanent basis starting February 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum for KS1.
- Is able to plan creative and engaging lessons.
- Has a knowledge of SATs and Phonics Schemes.
- Has a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
- Has a commitment to raising school standards through high quality teaching.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
This job is suitable for both newly-qualified teachers and those with experience. If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual we would love to hear from you.