Teach Agency are looking to appoint a Primary School Teacher for a Cambridgeshire based school. Our client prides themselves on being a friendly and welcoming school with happy and engaged children who love to learn. The school’s staff team are dedicated and passionate, with a sense of fun and commitment to every child to achieve their best.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual to join their KS2 team on a fixed contract term to the end of the school year.
We are looking for a primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum requirements.
- Shares the schools’ commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children.
- Provides an empowering and inspiring learning environment.
- Has a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
This job is suitable for both newly-qualified teachers and those with experience.