We are currently seeking to appoint a teacher with recent experience of teaching Key Stage 2 to support a Bedfordshire school during a maternity break starting January 2022
The ideal candidate will
- Will have Qualified Teacher Status / Degree and PGCE in Primary Education
- Possess recent experience of teaching students in KS2
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS2
- Enjoy using innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Will monitor and support pupil progress
In return you will be part of friendly and welcoming school that have a dedicated team of colleagues with an excellent team ethos.
If you feel this role would suit you and have the passion to improve a pupil’s future by going that “extra mile” the please contact us on 01223 654299.