Teach Agency represent a number of schools across Bedford to cover pre-planned and last-minute supply needs for both temporary and longer-term work.
We work with various different teachers from all different backgrounds and walks of life. You may be a NQTs looking to expand your teaching experience or looking for your first permanent teaching role, or a qualified teacher looking for flexible hours or reduce your working days per week. We register teachers that are only able to work one day a week, up to five days a week. If you are a qualified teacher wanting to work with KS1 and/or KS2 and are able to work in the Bedford area we want to hear from you.
- Fully qualified teacher (QTS) or newly qualified teacher (NQT).
- Motivated and confident individual with a productive approach to teaching
- A reliable and adaptable individual
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Current DBS registered with the online DBS update service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
In turn, Teach Agency can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- No outside of work hours
- Flexibility of supply to meet your personal circumstances
- A friendly and honest service from experiences consultants who listen to your individual needs
- Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles