KS1 and KS2 Teachers Wanted for Downham Market and surrounding.
Teach Agency is working with a number of Primary schools in and around Downham Market, providing support with daily and longer term supply needs and we’re looking for additional KS1 and KS2 teachers to help with this. If you’re looking for daily or longer term work, if you have one or more days free a week, if you’re looking for full or part-time work then we’d love to hear from you.
Supply Teaching is a varied and rewarding teaching career which gives you the flexibility to work when you want to, the ability to avoid taking work home with you and a chance to work in schools around your local area, building experience and contacts.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and of teaching to the UK curriculum.
- Flexible approach to working and an ability to get to local schools in the morning.
- Excellent classroom management skills and an ability to create a positive learning experience for the pupils in your class.
- Able to complete on the day marking to the requirements of the school.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
In return you’ll be working with a dedicated consultant who will be available 24/7 to find you work on the days you are available and who will not call you for work on the days you are not. You’ll get weekly pay at competitive rates and a chance to work in local schools within an easy commute of your home. If you’re interested in longer-term or permanent roles then we can help with this too.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
If this sounds like the work you’re looking for then APPLY now, or for an informal chat and more information please contact Emma at Teach Agency.