We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a KS2 Primary School Teacher to join our client’s School based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire on a permanent basis starting April 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum for KS2.
- Is able to plan creative and engaging lessons.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
- Has a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks. .
This job is suitable for both newly-qualified teachers and those with experience. If you are an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is committed to raising school standards through high quality teaching then we would love to hear from you.
If this is not quite the right role for you then please contact us to find about the other current teaching roles we have to offer throughout Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.