Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary KS2 Teacher?
Teach Agency are looking for a creative and inspiring KS2 Primary Teacher for our client’s welcoming, nurturing, and diverse school based in Cambridgeshire.
This opportunity will commence in September at the beginning of the new academic year and will be until the end of December 2023.
The successful KS2 Primary School Teacher will be part of a very dedicated and inspiring team that want to ensure that each of their pupil’s journey through primary school is an exciting and fun learning experience.
As a KS2 Primary Teacher you will :-
- Be creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum for KS2.
- Share the schools’ commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children.
- Provide a safe and positive teaching experience that will encourage students to develop their skills and goals.
- Have a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning..
- Work well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Have an updated C.V
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
This job is suitable for both newly-qualified teachers and those with experience. If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual please apply below by forwarding your C.V to us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.. All staff registered must be prepared to undergo extensive checks including interviews, reference checks and must hold a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to undergo a check.