Teach Agency are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join he team at our client’s hard-working and high achieving Primary School based in Cambridgeshire. This.is a permanent position to commence in September 2022..
- To work under the instruction and guidance of the class teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
- To provide support for pupils of all abilities.
- Assist with the development and implementation of individual education/behaviour plans.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
- Provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on pupils’ achievement and progress, problems etc.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Completion of DfeEs Teacher Assistant Induction Programme.
- NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Eligibility to work in the U.K.
If you are a hard working, enthusiastic and flexible Teaching Assistant who has high standards then please get in touch with us. If this is not the right position, you can also contact our team to discuss other current positions that we have to offer.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.