We are looking to recruit an ambitious, inspirational and open-minded Maths Teacher to join our client’s dynamic academy based in Rushden, Northamptonshire on a permanent basis. The start date is for February 2022.
Our client Secondary School prides themselves on a “GOOD” Ofsted rating that have a highly committed and dedicated team of staff that play an active role in setting and promoting high standards of behaviour throughout the school.
- Be passionate about teaching with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Be up to date on best practices in maths education and be able to incorporate them into lessons to help students learn.
- Understand the multiple ways of solving a problem and use alternate strategies to help students at different levels to grasp different concepts..
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have a good level of empathy and patience.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Ability to teach Maths curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
If you feel that your skills meet the necessary requirements then we would love to hear from you.