We are looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic and open-minded Teacher of Maths to join our client’s Secondary School based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire on a permanent basis. The start date is for May 2022.
Our client Secondary School is hoping the successful candidate will join one of their largest faculty’s team to help make a positive impact on the young people of the school.
You will ideally:
- Be a consistently good to outstanding practitioner.
- Be able to motivate, inspire students to achieve their best with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Be up to date on best practices in maths education and be able to incorporate them into lessons to help students learn.
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Ability to teach Maths curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
If you are an enthusiastic and highly qualified Teacher of Maths, that is committed to supporting and encouraging students to achieve the best possible outcomes then please get in touch with us.