Teach Agency are looking to recruit an ambitious, inspirational and open-minded Maths Teacher to join our client’s dynamic academy on a temporary (maternity cover) contract based in Cambridgeshire. The start date is for February 2023 and will last for 12 months.
- Be passionate about teaching with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Be up to date on best practices in maths education and be able to incorporate them into lessons to help students learn.
- Understand the multiple ways of solving a problem and use alternate strategies to help students at different levels to grasp different concepts..
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have a good level of empathy and patience.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Ability to teach Maths curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
Teach Agency will carry out all pre-employment checks including Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements for the role of a Maths Teacher then please apply below by forwarding your latest C.V. If this is not the exact job you are looking for then please get in touch to discuss our latest teaching opportunities.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.