Teach Agency are looking to recruit an ambitious and inspirational Maths Teacher to join our client’s academy on a temporary part time basis (Monday to Thursday) ongoing contract to start in September.
Our client Secondary School prides themselves on a “GOOD” Ofsted rating that have a highly committed and dedicated team of staff that play an active role in setting and promoting high standards of behaviour throughout the school.
- Be passionate about teaching with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Be up to date on best practices in maths education and be able to incorporate them into lessons to help students learn.
- Understand the multiple ways of solving a problem and use alternate strategies to help students at different levels to grasp different concepts..
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have a good level of empathy and patience.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Ability to teach Maths curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
If you feel that your skills meet the necessary requirements then we would love to hear from you. To apply please forward a current C.V to us.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.