Teach Agency are delighted to be working with a reputable Secondary School based in Cambridgeshire who are seeking to appoint dynamic and driven Maths Teacher. This role is a maternity cover contract to commence at the beginning of November and will last for 12 months.
The successful Maths Teacher will be required to plan, deliver maths lessons to a high standard and be able to mark and assess students in KS3 and KS4.
As a Maths Teacher you will
- Be passionate about teaching with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Be up to date on best practices in maths education and be able to incorporate them into lessons to help students learn.
- Understand the multiple ways of solving a problem and use alternate strategies to help students at different levels to grasp different concepts.
- Be able to assess the progress and behaviour of pupils and provide support or take action where necessary.
- Support the leadership to implement the school’s development plan.
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have a good level of empathy and patience.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Have strong subject knowledge.
- Ability to teach Maths curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Have a right to work in the U.K
- Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references.
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with Primary, Secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
If you feel that your skills meet the necessary requirements we require of a Maths Teacher then we would love to hear from you, please apply by forwarding your current C.V.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.