Teach Agency are looking to recruit an ambitious, inspirational and open-minded Maths Teacher to join our client’s dynamic Secondary School based in Shefford Bedfordshire on a fixed term contract to commence in January 2024.
The successful Maths Teacher will
- Be passionate about teaching with the ability to deliver lessons to a high standard.
- Be up to date on best practices in maths education and be able to incorporate them into lessons to help students learn.
- Understand the multiple ways of solving a problem and use alternate strategies to help students at different levels to grasp different concepts.
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have a good level of empathy and patience.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Ability to teach Maths curriculum in KS3 and KS4.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Have a right to work in the U.K
- Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references.
If you feel that your skills meet the necessary requirements we require of a Maths Teacher then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.