Are you a qualified Maths Teacher with a wealth of SEN experience looking to utilise your skills further?
We are looking for a full time Maths Teacher to work at out client’s inclusive Social, Emotional and Mental Health Specialist School based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
The School are proud of their fantastic team of staff who are highly skilled, dedicated and caring in their approach to going ‘above and beyond’ in supporting the pupils and their families.
The successful candidate should be available to start at the new 2023/24 academic year on an ongoing basis with possibility of the role becoming permanent in the future..
The School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and patient Maths Teacher to become part of their dedicated team. The School wish to offer the shortlisted candidate/s an opportunity before the role commences to come into school to see what the role entails and it also gives them the opportunity to see you in action with your style of teaching.
The ideal Maths Teacher will:
- Have a teaching qualification with QTS.
- Commitment to working with pupils with special educational needs.
- Have the ability to follow the National Curriculum for the Maths subject and provide creative lessons.
- Have behaviour management skills, with the ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour.
- Have excellent team-working skills to liaise with other teaching staff, and other professionals such as educational psychologists, speech and language therapists and social workers.
- Be flexible – it’s important to be able to respond to the needs of the children and adapt or change plans accordingly.
Teach Agency are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
Registration with Teach Agency involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references.
If you are a passionate and caring in you approach to teaching and this position sounds of interest to or you wish to discuss it further please apply by forwarding your current C.V to us.
|Maths, Secondary, Special needs