Maths Teacher Wanted – Luton.
Teach Agency is working with a Secondary School in Luton to recruit a qualified Mathematics Teacher for a full-time, ongoing role, teaching KS3 and KS4. The school is arranging interviews and is looking to appoint as soon as possible to cover unexpected, long-term sickness.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Maths to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to plan, prepare and mark.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a full-time, ongoing teaching role at a GOOD mixed 11/18 school in Luton. The school is easily commutable from the local area and has ample on site parking for staff.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please APPLy now. For more information, contact Emma at Teach Agency.