Maths Teacher Wanted for Wisbech, KS3/KS4.
Teach Agency is working with an Upper School near Wisbech who are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and engaging teacher of Mathematics. This is a part-time, three day a week role teaching to KS3 and KS4 pupils. If you are interested in a full-time position then Teach Agency would be able to provide you with Supply work in and around Wisbech for your free days.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Maths from KS3 to KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for students.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
The school is an established GOOD school with an 11-19 pupil population. The Maths Department is able to offer support so the school is happy to accept applications from Newly Qualified Teachers, as well as experienced Teachers and Instructors.
This is a long-term supply role offering competitive rates of pay, weekly pay either traditional payroll or PAYE and a dedicated consultant to provide you with any support and additional work if needed.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered please APPLY now. For more information please contact Ross at Teach Agency for an informal discussion.