Foreign Languages Teacher Needed, Cambridge.
Teach Agency is working with an Ofsted Rated GOOD school in the Cambridge area to recruit an MFL Teacher for a short term supply role. Working from half term to the end of term, this is a full-time teaching role and will include planning, prep and some marking. You will be supporting a well managed department during planned staff absence.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Modern Foreign Languages to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
This is a short-term position with an Ofsted rated GOOD school with Outstanding Management, located within an easy commute of Cambridge. This is a mixed 11-18 pupil school with a solid reputation in the area. Ideally speaking Spanish and one other language, there is some flexibility within the department on the additional language.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, APPLY now, or for an informal discussion please contact Ross at Teach Agency.