Teach Agency have an exciting opportunity to recruit a passionate Teacher of Music for our client’s Further Education Institute.
Our client offers a further education learning facility to people that face many disadvantages in life to gain the right skills that enable them to pursue a career path that they have chosen.
This is a part time position to commence in September 2022 on an ongoing basis with the possibility of being flexible days based on the successful candidates availability.
Responsibilities of the role of a Teacher of Music
- To deliver a number of Music Production Courses starting from Entry Level Unaccredited Courses through to Level 3 BTEC Diploma.
- Preparing and planning course content in relation to individual needs and abilities.
- Qualified to Level 3 qualification or higher in music.
- A further Education Teaching qualification.
- Someone who can teach music production with logic would be preferable.
- Have a legitimate love for music.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Capable of understanding students capabilities.
f you feel that you meet the criteria and can make a positive impact on the lives of young adults by helping them achieve the life skills that will need to secure their future then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability for the role of a Teacher of Music.. Once all criteria is met you will be invited to register with Teach Agency.
We will carry out all pre employment checks such as qualifications, acquiring 2 previous employment references and you will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
Teach Agency is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.