Part-time Maths Teacher Wanted for a Fixed Term Contract from September.
Teach Agency is working with a secondary school in the Bedford area who are seeking a qualified Maths teacher for a part-time (0.8) position from September, teaching KS3 and KS4. This is a fixed term contract, initially for the first term with a consistently GOOD secondary school which is currently oversubscribed.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent QTS.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Maths from KS3 to KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create a positive learning environment for the students.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to plan, prepare and mark work plus attend meetings and parent evenings where required.
This post is teaching to KS3 and KS4 and includes planning and marking. If you are able to teach KS5 this would be an advantage but it would not prevent you from being considered if you cannot teach KS5. The school is intending to have someone in place from September 2019 and the role will run initially to the end of term in December. There is the potential for this to be extended through to Spring Term and beyond if both Teacher and School are happy.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
- References will be requested as part of the registration process.
- Ability to teach to KS5 would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
This position is open to applications from experienced teachers and NQTs, if you meet the requirements listed and would like to be considered then please APPLY now. For more information please contact Darren at Teach Agency.