PE Teacher (Peterborough)
Teach Agency is seeking an experienced PE teacher or NQT for long-term supply work in and around Peterborough. You’ll have UK experience and be familiar with the national curriculum and have a drive to provide inspiring and innovative Physical Education to Secondary Schools in and around Peterborough.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom and teaching to the national curriculum.
- Ability to teach Physical Education to KS3 and KS4.
- Excellent classroom management skills, able to create an engaging learning environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
- 2 x satisfactory professional references.
Schools are looking for Teachers with QTS or QTLS and a track record of excellent teaching and the confidence to manage behaviour and offer lessons that will deliver a high standard of education and progression.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then APPLY now. If you’d like to have an informal discussion about this and other opportunities in the area then please contact Ross at Teach Agency.