Are you a passionate PE Teacher looking to secure a full-time position to start in welcoming Cambridgeshire based Secondary School?
We are seeking a enthusiastic and passionate PE specialist to teach on a full-time basis to cover a maternity contract which is likely to last a year; commencing after October half term.
As a Secondary PE Teacher you will be expected to
- Teach PE to KS3 & KS4 level.
- Have experience of working with GCSE preparation.
- Teach engaging and dynamic lessons.
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities.
- Have the highest aspirations for your pupils.
- Assess achievements of pupils.
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this exciting role of a Secondary PE Teacher we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV to apply.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.