Teach Agency are currently looking to appoint a dedicated and motivational P.E teacher that is inspired by moulding young minds through physical education. This role is to commence in November and will last until the end of the 2023/24 academic year.
The successful P.E Teacher will be responsible for supporting Key Stage 3 to 5 pupils. You must have a proven track record of strong teaching and a commitment to continued professional learning and development. Our client’s Secondary School which is based in Peterbourgh offers a very personal and professionally supportive environment
Key requirements of the P.E Teacher will
- be able to inspire learners and demonstrate highly effective practices.
- be willing to teach GCSE and A-Level PE, and take the lead in driving extra-curricular games.
- have an interest in Netball, Football or Hockey as this would be advantageous.
- have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- have the ability and experience of teaching PE to KS3 to KS5 pupils.
- be able to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities to take part and learn new skills.
- have a creative approach to teaching.
- be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role and are suitably qualified please apply by forwarding your current C.V to us. Alternatively if this is not the right role for you and you wish to enquire about any other current opportunities that we have then please get in touch with us to further discuss.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then be invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.