Teach Agency is working with a GOOD Bedford School to find a motivated PE teacher able to meet and develop on the excellent work the department is delivering to students. This is a three day a week position, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, although there is some flexibility for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be able to teach to KS3 and KS4. This is a long-term supply position.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of teaching Physical Education to KS3 and KS4.
– Familiarity with the UK National Curriculum.
– Excellent classroom management, able to offer an exciting and engaging learning experience.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
This position is with a GOOD school in Bedford with a mixed pupil population aged 11-18. The school is centrally located with good bus routes and on-site parking.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our own clearance procedures.
– References will be requested as part of the registration process.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please APPLY now. For more information please call Teach Agency and speak with one of our consultants about this or our other opportunities.