Teach Agency is looking for experienced KS1 and KS2 educational professionals for local supply contracts in and around Peterborough.
Supply work offers a flexible work pattern that will fit in around your availability, ensuring that you have a good work/life balance. It offers you a definitive start and end time so you won’t be working after the children have left. In addition, it will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of schools, building contacts and best practice while using your existing experience to deliver an excellent classroom environment for the children. Applications are welcomed from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) as well as from experienced Teachers.
- Teach Agency works with schools based in and around Peterborough.
- Most cover is booked in advance.
- We work with a variety of Ofsted Rated GOOD and OUTSTANDING schools.
- Flexible work suited to your schedule, full and part-time.
- Opportunities for long-term and permanent roles.
- Weekly pay at competitive rates.
- Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles.
- No outside of work hours.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
- Flexible approach, able to adapt quickly to a new school environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Able to get to local schools in the morning, sometimes with short notice.
- Experience of teaching KS1 and KS2.
- Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
If this sounds like a role you’d like to explore then APPLY now or call Emma at Teach Agency for an informal chat.