Are you looking for a primary supply teaching job in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire or Northamptonshire? Teach Agency are seeking experienced primary teachers to start asap.
Due to a very high demand for supply work we are looking to appoint a number of Primary Teacher’s with Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 experience to cover short term staff absences for our client schools. These assignments can vary from day to day cover to longer term or can even lead onto permanent roles.
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Have an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate or willing to take a check.
- Have two recent teaching references.
- Be confident in managing behaviour • Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
This is a great opportunity for teachers to explore different year groups and to get yourself known within schools as well as offering flexibility.
If you are a teacher who is thinking about supply teaching work or an Early Career Teacher looking for your first teaching job please get in touch with us.
At Teach Agency we offer great rates of pay as well as your own dedicated consultant who will take the time to get to know you and your needs.
|Job Category||Primary, Supply teaching|