Are you a qualified teacher based in Peterborough? Are you looking to work in excellent schools that are local to you?
Teach Agency are working with several schools in the Peterborough area and whether you are looking for day to day work or a long- term role, then we are the right agency for you.
- You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to ECT’s.
- You must be an enthusiastic, well-motivated and a passionate classroom practitioner.
- Have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS1 and KS2.
- Have friendly nurturing nature and be able to create a motivating and innovative environment which allows children to prosper and thrive.
- Have the ability to identify and target specific, individual needs within the classroom.
- Be an exceptional team member who able to communicate at all levels with all stakeholders connected to the school.
Teach Agency are proud to be partnered with many schools in the local area where we have excellent relationships with all the schools we work with and would love you to be part of this fulfilling journey.
If you are interested in this role or any other current opportunities that we have then please get in touch with us to further discuss.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expect every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.