We are currently looking to appoint a professional and passionate Primary Teacher for our client Primary School based in Sandy, Bedfordshire on a short term contract basis commencing June 2022.
We are looking for a primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the National Curriculum for KS1.
- Is able to plan creative and engaging lessons.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service
Why choose Teach Agency?
We are a locally owned and run education recruitment agency, specialising in providing school teaching staff to educational establishments in and around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire
We have a dedicated team of experts that are proud to have established sound partnerships with primary, secondary and SEND local schools over the years. Our consultants have the expertise and work hard at ensuring that our client schools get the right candidates in roles at the right time that meet the expectations and career aspirations of our candidates based on their individual circumstances.
Teach Agency will carry out all pre-employment checks including Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual we would love to hear from you. If this isn’t quite the right role for you, you can also get in touch to find other current roles that we currently have to offer.