Teach Agency are currently seeking to appoint a passionate and ambitious KS2 Teacher for our client’s GOOD rated Primary School located near to St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
This is a short term position teaching five days a week covering for a teacher who is having an operation. The planning is already done but some changes may be needed. 2.5 hours per week PPA time.
The successful candidate will become a valued part of friendly and welcoming school that have a dedicated team of colleagues with an excellent team.
The ideal KS2 Teacher will
- Have Qualified Teacher Status / Degree and PGCE in Primary Education.
- Possess recent experience of teaching students in KS1 and KS2.
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Enjoy using innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- Have excellent classroom management skills.
- Will monitor and support pupil progress.
Teach Agency are proud to be partnered with many schools in the local area where we have excellent relationships with all the schools we work with and would love you to be part of this fulfilling journey.
If you are interested in this role or any other current opportunities that we have then please get in touch with us to further discuss.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expect every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.