We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Primary School Teacher to join our client’s Primary School in St Neots, Cambridgeshire on an ongoing basis. The School prides themselves on having a very welcoming, dedicated and inspiring team that provide an exceptional education to each of their pupil’s, ensuring their journey through primary school is an exciting and fun learning experience.
We are looking for a primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum for KS2.
- Understands the developmental stages of learning.
- Shares the schools’ commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children.
- Welcomes collaborative practices to create a supportive and exciting learning environment.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Have KS1 or KS2 teaching experience.
- Be entitiled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
- Be able to provide two teaching references, of which one must be from your most recent school.
If you an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual that is passionate about teaching then we would love to hear from you. You can also get in touch with us about all the other vacancies we currently have to offer over the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire regions.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and will then invited to register with Teach Agency.
Teach Agency are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.