Teach Agency is looking for experienced KS1 and KS2 educational professionals for local supply contracts around Cambridgeshire.
Supply work offers a flexible work pattern that will fit in around your availability, ensuring that you have a good work/life balance. It offers you a definitive start and end time so you won’t be working after the children have left. In addition, it will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of schools, building contacts and best practice while using your existing experience to deliver an excellent classroom environment for the children.
– Teach Agency works with schools based in and around Huntingdon.
– Most cover is booked in advance.
– We work with a variety of Ofsted Rated GOOD and OUTSTANDING schools.
– Flexible work suited to your schedule, full and part-time.
– Opportunities for long-term and permanent roles.
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Local work, we won’t ask you to travel miles.
– No outside of work hours.
– Recognised Teaching Qualification, PGCE or equivalent.
– Experience of working in a UK classroom, teaching to the national curriculum.
– Flexible approach, able to adapt quickly to a new school environment.
– Outstanding organisational skills.
– Excellent classroom management skills.
– Able to get to local schools in the morning, sometimes with short notice.
– Experience of teaching KS1 and KS2.
– Current DBS registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS check through our clearance procedures.
If this sounds like a role you’d like to explore then APPLY now or call Emma at Teach Agency for an informal chat.