Teach Agency are looking to appoint a Primary School Teacher for a Wisbech based school on a permanent basis. Our client prides themselves on having a very dedicated and inspiring team that want to ensure that each of their pupil’s journey through primary school is an exciting and fun learning experience.
We are looking for a primary practitioner who:
- Is creative and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum for KS2.
- Shares the schools’ commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children.
- Provides an empowering and inspiring learning environment.
- Has a strong grasp of assessment processes and can use this accurately to plan ‘next steps’ in learning.
- Works well in a team, can establish good relationships with children and parents and are willing to fully participate in the school’s ethos.
The ideal candidate must
- Have a degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have a Enhanced DBS and be on the update service.
This job is suitable for both newly-qualified teachers and those with experience. If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated individual we would love to hear from you.