Are you looking for a primary supply teaching job in and around the St Ives, Cambridgeshire region?
Teach Agency are currently experiencing a high level of demand from our client schools for experienced Primary Teachers to start asap. The duration of the contracts will vary based on the individual school’s staffing requirements and in some cases can lead to permanent positions.
The ideal candidate must :
- Have classroom experience of teaching the National Curriculum for KS1 or KS2.
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils
- Be confident in managing classroom behaviour.
- Be able to create motivating and engaging lessons
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
This is a great opportunity for experienced teachers or Early Career Teachers to explore different year groups within a primary setting and to get themselves known within schools as well as offering flexibility.
Teach Agency is committed to Safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidate are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including reference checks from former educational employers and the Disclosure Barring Checks.
If supply teaching is of interest to you due to its flexible nature and it better suiting your personal circumstances then please get in touch with us. We offer a professional yet personal service where you will have a dedicated consultant at hand anytime you need them.